quarta-feira, 13 de julho de 2011

The girl in the next bench

Olá a todos, escrevi este texto durante o intervalo do Cedin hoje. Sei lá, ao invés dele passar um tempo guardado, antes de postar aqui, resolvi postar de uma vez. Caso tenha algum erro gritante de gramática, peço perdão, inglês nunca foi meu forte.


"I really don't know what the fuck is going on in my mind. Her skin, is so white, looks like snow. White like a pure woman must be, waiting to be touched for the first time, an unknown territory, for me, a young guy, who know nothing about the life. This is love at the first sight? I don’t believe in this crap. But something is different now. When I look at her, I feel so high, like a drug inject through my veins, burn all my arm, my body, my head. I’d like to go out my cloister, and tell her what I'm feeling, but I don’t even know her name.
Is this part of her mystic? Maybe the fact of her being so distant, but so close make her my chosen one. Lisa? Maggie? Julie? Honestly, I don’t wanna know. It’s her magic. Girls are so evil when you discover about their thoughts. Maybe I need only a inspiration, a perfect one, my Beatrice, only to occupy my dreams, a place reserved only to my illusions, my loves. Is it good? Better than fuck with your enemy every night.
I’ll love you sweet stranger, like nobody did before. I love your white skin, your pale blue eyes, your short dark hair, the way your lips moves when you talk about Law. I’ll love it. And this love will live forever, even if I don’t see you anymore, only because this love looks so right. A platonic thing, like all loves must be. Marriage? Sex? Children? Kisses? Hugs? Declarations? Valentine’s Day? This music shite, this is only imagination. The real love is it, a face erasing slowly in my mind, a romantic movie that was never been shot."



LMN, Droog's Sentence:"Um beijo para a Eliza, porque ela pediu."

Nenhum comentário: