sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Ghosts from my past.

Olá a todos. este poema simplesmente surgiu de uma maneira quase igual a todos meus textos e afins: Do nada. Enfim, espero que agrade a vocês, e peço desculpas a qq erro, meu inglês não é muito bom.



"She speaks to me, everyday, every night
But her voice never seems so familiar
Sounds like a thunder on my mind.
Like some chains in my hands.
Like poison for my body

There is a ghost around my world.
Without her pretty tongue, but screams a lot.
Say the words I don’t want to know
The words I knew in the past
One sentence, three words, many meanings.

Why me?
What have I done?
Was I a bad guy?
Or just an immature one?

The time passes by, the people change.
But that ghost still in my brains.
Like a worm, eatin’ my tripe.
Only sayin’ those words…"




LMN, Droog's Sentence: "They don't believe in my dreams, but I keep them alive."

Um comentário:

Camila Monteiro disse...

Excelente poema! Realmente bom.
Se isso saiu do nada pode ter ceteza que um poeta mora ai dentro!

Beijos e se quiser me visitar:
www.vidacomplicada.com

Te seguindo!