quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

Be my Angel

Olá a todos. Nem precisa ser genial para saber a origem desta poesia. qualquer acéfalo que me conhece saberá a quem eu dedico ela. Peço perdão por não postar com mais frequência, mas prefiro qualidade do que quantidade.

"Be my mirror, my sword, and shield?
What do you think?
You'll give me a hand
When I need you?

Be my mirror
That Girl I see every day
The Girl who is my reflection
My feminine side

By my sword
The Girl who will fight for me
The Girl that I use to hit my ills
My strong side


By my shield
The Girl who defend myself
The Girl who I use to protect me
My best side

But only one thing you are to me
I love you, it's enough
You're my girl
You're my Angel."


LMN, Droog's sentence:"Rock 'n Roll Ain't noise pollution."

Nenhum comentário: